Friday, September 4, 2009

It's official...

my jeans are too big, every single pair. My waist doesn't look like the woman's in the picture above [yet], but my jeans have some serious saggage going on between the legs, in the rear and yes...around the waist. I worked hard for it in August, like you wouldn't believe. I clocked almost 300 cardio minutes and 90+ strength training minutes each week. I was a beast about my workouts and it paid off. I dropped 6.8 lbs and 1% body fat in August alone. And since I'm in such a braggadocios mood, trainer at the gym said to me this morning [rather emphatically, I might add] as I was busting my butt doing abdominal leg crossovers on a bosu ball [yes, they are as difficult to do as they sound] you are losing inches. Me: really? Her: Yes, around your waist [complete with wide eyes and affirmative head nod]. I grinned from ear to ear as I resolved to slay September. It's on!

Watch out bitches...I'm coming!!!!