Sunday, December 6, 2009

I, I, I, I, I, I, I, want you, you, you, you, you, you, you (c) E. Badu

I'm not quite sure why I'm so obsessed with these True Religion Joey jeans (oh wait, they're dumb fly that's why), but all I know is that I'm dangerously close to finally fitting a pair. I'm talking, I can get them on, but I can't button them...yet! And because I got the lightnin' and thunder (no, I don't get it from my momma), the thigh area is also a bit tight. Just you wait though, I'm on that Kanye workout plan! I will comfortably rock these on my birthday, even if I have to stop eating to do it. Ok, that last part is a lie, but you get the point. I want these jeans badly. 60 days and counting. You heard it here first!

BTW: To date, I've lost 40 lbs, 26 lbs more to go!

2 comments:

Abeni said...

You go Girl. Rock those jeans

Happy new year

nahmix said...

Thanks...I will!