Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Brief rant...

One of these days, I will learn to stop expecting people to be anything other than who they are. My life is filled with family who truly love me, but are emotionally unavailable; and friends that care for me, yet are totally incapable of emotional support. Yet, at moments of despair, I turn to these people, only to be disappointed. Is that not the very essence of insanity? Sometimes, I get so worked up inside of my own thoughts and fears, that I can't talk to God and worse, can't clarity enough to hear from God. It's often a pretty lonely road.

The sun will rise soon. Too bad, I can't stay in bed until then.

3 comments:

Jdid said...

get out of bed.

i know its disappointing when this stuff happens but its better to know who or if you can count on folk than to not know. and you'll get through this trial as well. stay strong

Abeni said...

No,not insanity but just hoping that this would be the time they come through.In a weird way it makes you stronger since you are forced to meet your needs

nahmix said...

Thanks y'all. I do appreciate it.