Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Toronto...here I come!

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love to travel. I will get my money together and plan a trip in a heart beat. Traveling is fun, educational, relaxing and exhausting all at the same time; but I love it! Every chance I get, I try to travel to some place new. There's so much world out there and so little time to see and experience it all. I've been wound so tightly the past couple of months. Between work and the new home, most days I don't know whether I'm going or coming. I need a serious break. Unfortunately, the serious break won't come until later this year. I'm thinking London, Italy, Paris or Barcelona. Europe is truly calling out to me. For now though, a couple of mini excursions will have to do. This Easter weekend, I'm headed to Toronto for an all around good time, a little spa time, a bit of tourist time and a whole lot of party time. I plan to take in as much as I can during my brief stay. So Toronto, you better not let me down!!!

3 comments:

Abeni said...

have fun girl,you so deserve it.so why no St Vincent,huh?:)

Jdid said...

hope you are having fun

nahmix said...

@Abeni: i actually hope to make it that way next year.
@Jdid: definitely