Wednesday, September 30, 2009

October Manifesto...

In keeping with my desire to make October the month that I will lose the greatest amount of weight to date, I've decided to write a brief manifesto. My goal for October is to lose 8-9 lbs, to greatly surpass my 6.8 lb August lost and my 5.2 lb September lost. I know that I can do it, but I also know that I have to make some serious changes to my diet and workout to get to the next level.

So, on this, the last day of September, I declare that during the month of October I will:

1. refrain from drinking any type of alcoholic beverage.

2. cut back on my processed sugars. (i.e. no cupcakes, cookies, brownies, chocolate, fruit juices, sodas or any other products with added sugar or sugar substitutes)

3. run at intervals twice a week, no skipping.

4. cut back eating out 6 meals a month to 4 meals for the month.

5. not weigh myself more than once a week on Tuesdays, as required by my tri-team weight loss challenge.

There you have it. It's going to be a tough month, but I am ready for the challenge.

2 comments:

Jdid said...

i havent had a donut and i think possibly only had one cup of coffee all month. i'm noticing every Tim Hortons that i pass. i'm like pookie it be calling me and calling me

nahmix said...

yeah, it's tough. you can do it. just don't beat yourself up about it, if you enjoy a little. i've only stuck to one item on my list and that's the running. i've stuck to it and haven't missed not one time. the others, i've indulged a bit.